Workshop with Elle Brenecki & Petr Beneš 13-15 March 2020
Registration for a weekend workshop with Elle Brenecki & Petr Beneš in Prague, March 13-15.
Friday 6.15-8.15 Solo Jazz with Elle
Saturday 10.30-1pm Lindy hop - Fun & Freedom (breaks and tricks, Improvisation in couple)
Saturday 3-5.30pm Lindy hop - Spins & Turns, Macromusicality
Sunday 11-1.30pm Lindy hop - Advanced group
Solo Jazz on Friday - 550 Kč
1 Lindy hop track (2,5h) - 800 Kč/person if registered solo, 700 Kč/person if registered in couple
You can sign up for more tracks.
- SOLO JAZZ - Intermediate in Jazz (you know and nail the jazz basic steps such as Fall of the log, Suzy Q, Tackie Annie's, Rock the baby, Boogie back, Boogie forward, basic jazz turns)
- LINDY HOP Saturday morning track - INTERMEDIATE and higher in Lindy ( you know the basics of Lindy well by know, can dance Swing out and its simple variations, Break away, Lindy 6 count variations, Lindy Charleston basic variations)
- LINDY HOP Saturday afternoon track - INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED and higher in Lindy (you have been dancing for more than a 1 or 1,5, you are confident in all Lindy hop basic figures such and the Swing out and its variations, Lindy Charleston variations, more complexe figures in both and have a confident lead& follow skills so you can dance fluently on socials)
- LINDY HOP Sunday morning track - ADVANCED in Lindy ( you have been dancing for more than 2,5 years, you nailed the variations of Swing out, the different stylings so you know how to play with it, you have a good range of turns and rhythms, you can survive a dance to a faster music with smile and both hands and legs in place, you want to get geeky about dancing or sweat you body or brain during those classes)
- TEACHERS TRACK Sunday afternoon - 2,5 h focused on how to be a good teacher. For all experience teachers who like to get better at their passion but also for those who has just started teaching or would like to do so in a close future! The registration in this track needs to be confirmed by the organisers.
The Saturday tracks will be themed so you can sign up for those even if your level is higher than described.
Signing up for (you can sign up for more workshops)
Solo Jazz on Friday
Lindy hop Saturday morning, level Intermediate and higher, topic Fun & Freedom
Lindy hop Saturday afteroon, level Intermediate/Advance and higher, topic Spins & Turns and Macromusicality
Lindy hop Sunday morning, level Advanced
Teachers track Sunday afternoon
I am a
Signing up with:
My partner's name is:
If you are registering for the Teachers track, please describe your teaching and dancing experience shortly.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service