UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2008-DEC) - MODEL PAPER-82
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
21. Insert the missing number in the following: 2/3, 4/7, ? , 11/21, 16/31
22. In a certain code, GAMESMAN is written as AGMEMSAN. How would DISCLOSE be written in that code?
23. The letters in the first set have a certain relationship. On the basis of this relationship mark the right choice for the second set: AST : BRU : : NQV : ?
24. On what dates of April 1994 did SUNDAY fall?
25. Find out the wrong number in the sequence: 125, 127, 130, 135, 142, 153, 165
26. There are five books A, B, C, D and E. The book C lies above D, the book E is below A and B is below E. Which is at the bottom?
27. Logical reasoning is based on:
Employment of symbolic language
Employment of ordinary language
Valid relation among the involved propositions
Truth of involved propositions
28. Two propositions with the same subject and predicate terms but different in quality are:
29. The premises of a valid deductive argument:
Provide conclusive evidence for its conclusion
Are irrelevant for its conclusion
Provide some evidence for its conclusion
Provide no evidence for its conclusion
30. Syllogistic reasoning is:
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service