Guess the Word -What is it? - CLB3
Instructions: Read the definition and guess what it is.
1. This is a sport similar to soccer. You use sticks and skates and try to score points by shooting a puck at the other team's goal. You play on ice, not on grass. What is it?
2. This is an insect that collects nectar from flowers to make honey. It is yellow and black and has a stinger. All of these insects live together in a hive. What is it?
3. It is a human being. It is the son of your brother. You are his uncle. What is he?
4. This is a piece of furniture. When you eat, you put food on it. You put several chairs around it so everyone can eat together. What is it?
5. This is a tool in the classroom. You use it to hold pieces of paper together. It is made of metal. It is not a staple and you can remove it or attach it easily. What is it?
a pencil sharpener
a paper clip
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Solomon College.