September 4, 8:00pm Pocomoke Room NEXT INTEREST MEETING is: September 8, 8:00pm Pocomoke Room. Tell your friends! On top of DJ's we are looking for photographers, videographers, communications majors interested in working with record labels and artists, promotional workers, business relations and business majors, media productions majors to record interviews and drops, music editors to make clean versions of popular vulgar language songs, mobile disc jockeys, event technical specialists, and event planners.
All majors are welcome, we will teach everything you need to know, but the more skillful you are the better chance you have at becoming an advanced position in the station. So come one come all and join the WXSU wave of #goodvibes!
1. Attend an interest meeting
2. Download App on Smart Phone and Receive T-Shirt
3. Submit Application from Smart Phone or Computer
4. Check your preferred method of contact for interview time and date
5. Prepare for interview where you will be asked questions and scenarios based on what you are interested in doing
6. Do a good job at the interview
7. Shadow 2 shows of your choice and Attend 3 Training Sessions.
8. Have a final review and become an assigned position within WXSU!!!
Welcome to WXSU, the "_____________" Student Run Radio Station!