Instrument Garden Booking Application
Thank you for your consideration in booking The Boredomfighters Foundation! This form is for:
- rural community administrators/teachers looking to apply for a free workshop as part of our Rural Music Empowerment Initiative
- organizations looking to book our music workshops or mobile production studio
- parents and other members of communities who would like to recommend we reach out to certain places for either of these things
The intention of this form is to build a strong list of entities who are interested in our services nationwide.
We are planning to be on the road with our mobile production studio from Feb - June 2020.
See GoFundMe for tour here:
•••••• BREAKDOWN OF SERVICES •••••••
• Instrument Garden Mobile Production Studio (no specific duration, can run for an hour or a whole weekend)
A full service production studio with instruments, recording equipment, and a music producer that record the sounds of the environment and build songs with patrons.
• Instrument Garden Music Creation Workshop (1 - 3 hours depending on your time available)
A curriculum that covers the basics of what music is and how to create it.
Full curriculum covers;
Sampling your Environment, Making a Beat from Samples, Instrument Basics, Adding Instrument Layers, Songwriting, Singing, Recording Vocals.
• Guitar 101 (1 - 2 hours)
Learn the basics of holding a guitar, tuning it, strumming it, and where the notes are.
• Music Production 101 (1 - 2 hours)
Learn the basics of recording instruments and sounds, arranging musical layers, and beatmaking.
• Drums 101 (1 - 2 hours)
Learn the basics of drum patterns, types of drums, and create a beat.
• Creative Songwriting / Singing Workshop (1 - 2 hours)
Go through different exercises teaching ways to write lyrics, learn song structure, and sing or rap those lyrics.
Name of Organization
Is there a date range between Feb-June 2020 that works best for you? Within this date range, what days of the week work best? Please be as specific as possible.
Which of the following best suits you?
Looking to apply for a free workshop
Looking to book us for your organization (PAID)
Looking to introduce us to an organization, but you are not the final decision maker
Which category do you fall into?
Schools / Camps
Retreats / Conferences
Festivals / Public Events
Which services would you like us to bring to you? (Check all that apply)
Instrument Garden Mobile Production Studio
Instrument Garden Music Creation Workshop
Music Production 101
Creative Songwriting / Singing Workshop
What can you afford to pay?
$1 - $100
$101 - $500
$500 - $1000
If booking a paid workshop, would you like to learn more about sponsoring the opportunity for a less fortunate school to get the workshop as well?
I'm not booking a paid workshop
Do you have any recommendations for other communities or organizations who could use programs like ours?
Do you know of anyone else who might support our GoFundMe? (Link in above description)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service