Job Application for Cowboy Fellowship Children's Ministry Assistant
Cowboy Fellowship is actively seeking to fill a position for a full-time, Children's Ministry Assistant. Cowboy Fellowship offers competitive pay based on experience and the individual's need for additional training. Employees receive 11 paid holidays throughout the year and gain paid vacation and personal days starting after 6 months of employment.
The Children’s Ministry Assistant is responsible for assisting the Children’s Minister oversee the entire Children’s Ministry (0 to 12 years old) to ensure a smoothly operating, safe, and effective program. The Children's Ministry Assistant is generally responsible for providing clerical support to the Children’s Ministry and providing a positive image to those who contact the department by phone, email, social media, or in person. Listed below are the BASIC duties and requirements for the job. Please consider them before applying.
1. Work Sunday mornings during both worship services to help supervise and coordinate Children's Church.
2. Maintain calendar for seasonal and monthly activities for children at the church and away from church.
3. Keep an accurate file system of important department documents with confidentiality.
4. Maintain inventory of all Children’s Ministry supplies.
5. Assist in maintaining/updating student and volunteer class assignments.
6. Assist in ensuring accurate attendance records are kept for children in class and adult volunteers.
7. Oversee and coordinate all aspects of printing and distribution of curriculum to include Discipleship Kids.
8. Oversee and coordinate all aspects of drinks and snacks for classrooms.
9. Send out cards: We miss you/birthday/special events.
10. Assist with creating special events and activities for children.
11. Assist with planning and participate during mission trips.
12. Assist with planning and participate during children’s/preteen camps.
13. Assist with planning and participate during VBS.
14. Be ready and willing to help out in special situations or respond to any reasonable request that is made by the church or other staff.
15. Have a servant’s heart and positive attitude in all circumstances.
16. Pray for the children and Children’s Ministry volunteers.
17. Help maintain the unity of the church and always strive to be a positive example for those inside and outside the Body of Christ.
If you are ready to join a team of highly motivated, hardworking, passionate people that want to reach the world with the Gospel of Christ then please fill out the form below. Thank you for your time and consideration.
First and Last Name
Are you over the age of 18?
Current Physical Address
Highest Level of Education
High School Diploma
Some college hours
All Cowboy Fellowship employees must pass a background check. Would you be willing to submit your personal information for a background check?
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cowboy Fellowship.