Erie UpLink's "Tiger Packs" 2018-2019 Complete this form to Register
- Tiger Packs is confidential, need-based, and available only to students residing in Erie or attending an Erie school
- A parent or guardian must turn in OR submit a new form each year.
- Tiger Packs are offered to Erie families in need, please notify us if your situation changes and you no longer need the food assistance.
- To request a tiger pack sent home with your student, submit this form OR turn in a paper copy to ARPS, EES, BRES, RHES, SHPK-8, or EMS addressed to Erie UpLink.
- Elementary only - please return the empty backpacks to the school office the next day.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service