RAAC members are expected to share their ideas and feedback on topics such as:
• marketing & advertising
• outreach & recruitment strategy
• new program design (mentoring & volunteerism)
• special event coordination
If you want to make a direct impact on former and current public school students, sign up below.
• Have attended a New York City public high school
• Currently work or attend college in New York City
• Commit to attend one hour-and-a-half meeting per month
• Not miss two or more consecutive meetings without giving advance notice
• Be eager to support various efforts and special projects
This is an unpaid position. If you have any questions or if you would like to inquire about official documentation of your hours serving on the RAAC, please reach out to Kara Gurl at KGurl@schools.nyc.gov.