REGULATIONS FOR THE USE OF THE SCHOOL BUILDING
1. No smoking allowed either in the buildings or on the grounds.
2. Drinking or serving of alcoholic beverages will not be permitted.
3. Activity shall be restricted to that area for which permission is granted.
4. The supervisor or director of the activity shall be present before the activity is to begin and
remain with the group until all have left.
5. In the absence of a building principal, the custodian is in charge of the building.
6. If custodial service is required, those charges will be billed to the organization.
7. The use of the building or grounds provides that no person shall, on the basis of sex, be
excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subject to discrimination.
8. "Any group requesting the use of school indoor facilities on Saturdays (after 4 p.m.) Sundays or holidays will be charged a facilities use fee of $25.00/hour to help defray the cost of district expenses. Any exceptions/waivers to this charge must be approved, in advance, by the Supt. of Schools. (Policy #3280)"