Choose the right variant
1. His dad ___ angry yesterday.
2. Helen and Bob ___ in America in 2005.
3. The dogs ___ hungry now. I have fed them.
4. Liz has a party today. Do you always come to ___ party?
5. My cousin and I send cards to ___ granny every month.
6. We didn't ___ Greg in town last Saturday.
7. Mary ___ for a picnic every Friday.
8. ___ Ted drive the car last week?
9. My friends ___ run at the stadium yesterday.
10.____ was your mum in Britain? - In June.
11. ___ did she go to the country with? - With her parents.
12. "My friend Dinosaur" is ___ comedy which is about ___ girl who lives in ___ small flat in London and one day she sees ___ baby dinosaur in her room.
a; a; the; a
a; a; a; a
the; the; the; the;
13. ___ China is in ___Asia.
14. ___ Nile is ___ longest river in ___ world.
The; the; the
The; -; a
-; the; the
15. Cheetahs can run very ___.
16. The dog ran ____ after the cat.
17. London is ___ city in Britain.
the most biggest
18. I've got toothache. - You ___ eat many sweets.
19. We watch fireworks ___ Christmas.
20. They like travelling ___ plane.
Listen to the text and complete the sentences.
21. It was very nice to fly because ...
he flew with his friend.
he flew with his uncle.
it was very comfortable.
22. Jim liked the city because ...
he went to the seaside and visited many places of interest.
he met new friends.
he rode a bike.
23. One day Jim and his uncle went to ...
24. When Jim and his uncle got into the cinema it ...
was very early.
was funny there.
25. Jim found it difficult to watch the film because...
it was dark there.
he couldn't see the screen.
he didn't sit comfortably at the cinema.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service