Picture the Books Survey
Dear Teachers, Librarians, and Book Sellers,
Thank you for taking the time to answer a few questions for Picture the Books!
Picture the Books is a group of 2017 debut picture book authors and illustrators.
As the members of Picture the Books begin to launch our individual and collective promotion efforts for our first books, we'd love to learn what resources and/or activities would be most useful for you -- both online and in person.
For all survey questions, please check all answers that apply.
Thank you for your feedback!
1) I am a:
2) Important information I need to know about an author/illustrator:
Personal biographical information
Topics or content of school/library visits
Book Purchase information
Availability of author for school/library visit (Skype or in person)
Photograph and contact information
3) What additional information would be useful to learn about an author/illustrator?
4) Important information I need to know about a picture book before using it in class:
Brief synopsis of the book
"Fun Facts" about the making of the book
Information about how and where to buy books
A "Buy It Now" button to order books directly
Content related links and resources (additional reading)
Reviews, blog posts, and/or media coverage
Resources (writing prompts, lesson plans, etc.)
Writing and revision process
5) These resources would be useful to me:
Lesson Plans/Teacher's Guides
Reproducible Activity Sheets
Guided Reading Questions
6) Oh! You know what else would be useful from debut picture book authors/illustrators? This:
7) I have the following feedback on the Picture the Books website:
8) Here are some comments, suggestions or questions for the 2017 debut Picture the Books team:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service