Wolf Academy Online Learning Contract
Please complete a contract for EACH STUDENT in your household and ONLY if you plan for your child to do virtual learning from home-Wolf Academy. For the virtual learning option, the child must have access to a high-speed internet service, compatible device, and daily adult supervision (learning coach) to assist the child as needed. This will be a full-time commitment for students and parents/guardians.
The Wolf Academy option WILL NOT look like the distance learning that took place in the spring of 2020. We have enhanced the learning management system, increased rigor in the assignments, and added many online learning resources to assist our students.
By agreeing to participate in the Wolf Academy, you agree:
1. There will be a full workload with all classes each day. The rigor will match the classroom.
2. The commitment for online learning is for one 9-week period. You will have an option to continue Wolf Academy or attend face-to-face each grading period. SAISD will solicit which learning environment you would like for your student to attend during the 6th week of the grading period. SAISD must have your answer two weeks prior to the end of the grading period as per Texas Education Agency.
3. Work will be assigned and graded following the appropriate scope and sequence of classes assigned and current grading policy.
4. Students will be accessing Google Classroom for the online learning option.
5. Students will need SIGNIFICANT assistance from an adult (parent/guardian) who will become their “learning coach”.
6. Attendance will be taken daily as students’ login and complete assignments.
7. Students will follow the calendar adopted by SAISD.
8. All assessments and assignments are to be completed by the student.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
I have read and agree to the paragraph and statements above.
2. Parent/Guardian Name
3. My student is enrolled at the following school(s)
San Augustine Elementary School
San Augustine Middle School
San Augustine High School
4. Grade Level of Student
Reason for requesting online instruction
Does your child receive any of the following? Check all that apply.
Special Education Services
English Learner (ESOL)
Does not apply
Will your child need a school-issued device?
Will your child have daily access to high-speed reliable Internet service? (A high-speed Internet connection is required. Data usage may average 110MB per lesson.)
SAISD provides food service for all SAISD students. Breakfast and lunch will be available for pick up only at the high school. No delivery of food services will be provided. Will your student be participating in the food service program?
Parent phone number
Parent/guardian email address.
I have read the information provided about Wolf Academy and I am choosing to enroll my child in the virtual instruction model in lieu of face-to-face instruction. I am committing for at least the first nine weeks of the 2020-2021 school year. I understand that if I choose the online option and decide to opt-out, the deadline for notification to the campus to transition is two weeks before the end of the nine weeks. Please type your virtual signature below to show the agreement.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of San Augustine ISD.