Napoleon is Defeated and the Congress of Vienna Submission Form
Your LAST Name
Your FIRST Name
Your class period
1. Which of the following best describes the goal of Napoleon's "Continental System?"
to promote free trade across Europe
to stop trade & communication between Europe & England
to open up new trading markets in Asia
to limit Frances trade with the United States
2. Which of the following best describes Napoleon's "Peninsula War?"
Napoleon invaded England
Napoleon invaded Poland so he could invade Russia
Napoleon invaded Spain so he could invade Portugal
Napoleon invaded Florida
3. What was one reason Napoleon decided to invade Russia?
Russia attacked Serbia
Russia was selling grain to England
Russia was building up their Navy
France wanted to control additional oil fields
4. Which of the following strategies did Russia use to defend itself from Napoleon's invasion?
tactical nuclear strikes on Napoleon's Grand Army
scorches earth and the Russian winter
blitzkrieg and cyber attacks
5. After Napoleon was finally defeated he was sent to live in which of the following?
6. Which of the following best describes the 100 Days?
the time Napoleon spent in Russia
Napoleon returned to France and rebuilt his army
the time it took to complete the Congress of Vienna
the number of days Napoleon was Emperor
7. In which of the following battles was Napoleon finally defeated and sent into exile on St. Helena?
8. Which of the following men below was the most influential at the Congress of Vienna?
Fredrick William III
9. Which of the following best describes what was known as the "Concert of Europe?"
a series of alliances to keep the peace
an agreement with England that included free trade
a conflict with America over the Middle Easr
a musical performance put on by Motzart and Beethoven
10. Copy and paste the information in your what were the results of the Congress of Vienna from your Graphic Organizer into the box below
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service