Tabla and Percussion Workshop- Registration
Date- 1st and 2nd October 2021(Indian and Eastern Countries)
Time: 9:45 AM - 6 PM IST
Date- 3rd October 2021(Western Countries, only online mode)
Time: 6PM- 1AM IST
1. The Offline Workshop will be held at The Pink Lotus Academia- E-297, Basement, Greater Kailash Part-2, New Delhi-110048. 2. The online workshop will be through Zoom, which you will be provided after the payment.
Details of the workshop
Curriculum of The Workshop:
1. Elementary Theoretical constructs.
2. Intensive rhythmic exercises.
3. Deeper understanding of Taala, Laya, Matra, Theka, Sam, Taali, Khaali, Vibhaag, Kayda, Tihai, Tukda etc
4. Outline history of prominent Gharanas of Tabla.
5. Structural Knowledge of specifically Punjab Gharana of Tabla.
7. Basic Bols- Varnas of Tabla
8. Theka of Teental/ Jhaptaal/ Rupak with Thah, Dugun, Tigun, Chaugun, Kayda, Paltas Chakradhaar Tukda etc
9. Traditional Bandish compositions ranging from basic, rare to difficult.
10. Basic Knowledge of Vocal and Instrumental accompaniment.
11. Intensive sessions on Padhant- How to improve tonal clarity, proper enunciation of syllables, breathing techniques etc
12. Tabla solo - Different aspects of Tabla- Peshkar/ Uthan, improvisation etc
13. Rhythmic Challenges
14. Practice Routines and materials.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of thepinklotusacademia.com.