Join our ISD 728 Legislative Action Team
Each year, ISD 728 constructs its Legislative Platform - a list of recommendations and requests for our Representatives and Senators at the Minnesota State Capitol - in an effort to advocate at the state government level for our ISD 728 students and families.
ISD 728 is seeking volunteers from around our district to be a part of our Legislative Action Team (LAT) - a group of concerned citizens who will advocate for our district when it visits St. Paul later this session.
The team's purpose is to:
• Make recommendations to the School Board regarding the annual Legislative Platform.
• Work to build positive relationships with legislators representing ISD 728.
• Report to the community (including all parents and guardians) regarding legislative issues affecting ISD 728.
• Determine strategies and tactics for legislative advocacy.
• Enlist support of community resources as needed.
Your Phone Number
Please share why you're interested in being a part of the ISD728 Legislative Action Team
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Independent School District 728.
Terms of Service