Women in the Home New Beginnings Course
Women's Collective Ireland - Donegal ( formally NCCWN Donegal Women’s Network) are pleased to be taking bookings for Women in the Home…New Beginnings course. This is a FREE 8 week course commencing in Termon Complex in Pettigo on Monday 19th September, 10am-1pm and will be facilitated by the fabulous Emily Whelan, Leading Life Coach & Motivational Speaker Emilywhelancoaching.com
The aim of this course is to support women in life-long learning opportunities and promote personal development, well-being and positive mental health.
Over the eight sessions participants will have the opportunity to;
• Identify and explore their skills
• Learn to own their own power
• Develop their self-care
• Explore personal development and create a personal action plan
• Meet new people
• And much more
Who is this course for?
* Women who left the workforce and did not return, for example women who left to start a family
* Women unemployed and seeking only part-time work
* Women in unpaid work in the home
* Women who are unemployed and not looking for immediate paid work, for example, someone full-time at home looking after a young family and/or other dependent
* Women getting a disability payment
Here is a snippet of the great feedback the course has received from past participants to-date:
“During the class I felt I could forget my problems, and instead used the time to get clarity on my thoughts, goals and plans for the future.”
“I am more confident and I’m thinking good thoughts. Positive things are coming to me. I’ve started doing flowering arranging and I can’t believe people want to buy them from me. This could be a business! I’m exploring many new things, and now I’m never at home!”
Venue: Termon Centre in Pettigo
Dates: Monday 19th, 26th September, 3rd, 10th, 17th & 24th October and 7th & 14th November
If you are interested in participating in this programme please fill in this form and someone will be in contact with you. Booking is essential, book early to avoid disappointment.