Student Food Co-Op Intern
Bean Basket is a student powered bulk-buying store, providing affordable, sustainable, and ethical food to everyone on campus (all goods are organic and dried).
Now we are hiring two more interns to help us out for the Bean Basket!! Please take time and read the job description below and apply if you are interested!!
Position 1: Bean Basket Outreach Intern
HOURS: 5 hours/ week
1) Responsible for recruiting Bean Basket volunteers through the ASUW Open Selection
2) Process during Autumn Quarter for the Cooperative.
3) Establish and coordinate promotion and publicity necessary for effective business programming.
4) Coordinate regular social media and blog posts to outreach student, with cooperative members developing content on a weekly basis to promote the Bean Basket, including but not limited to “recipe of the week” posts, customer highlights and deals of the week.
5) Attend student food-coop weekly meetings and individual meetings with Bean Basket manager to assist in business development and marketing implementation.
Position 2: Bean Basket Event& Programming Intern
HOURS: 5 hours/ week
1) Ensure that there are two volunteers per shift at the Bean Basket
2) Responsible for overseeing and recruiting Bean Basket volunteers
3) Managing and overseeing Bean Basket booth if we table at an event on campus
5) Report to Bean Basket Manger as supplies are diminished in the Bean Basket
6) Attend student food-coop weekly meetings and individual meetings with Bean Basket manager to assist in business development and Bean Basket operation
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN:
1) Gain excellent organizational and time-management skills
2) Gain experience in management, budgeting, and running a business such as the bulk-buying store
3) Improve leadership and initiating skills in identifying, finding solutions, and following through on a problem
4) Gain written and verbal communication skills
5) Gain an understanding of the basic accounting and marketing to small business operation
6) Gain the ability to plan, coordinate, and implement programs
DUE 12/2/2019 at 11:59 PM!!!!!
If you have any questions, please contact:
Class Standing (in credits)
Which internship interests you? (Select all that apply)
Events and Programming Intern
What skills do you possess that qualify you for this position?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of UW.