Test 43 for LS Exodus Mesg. 169 - 172
1. Stacte is another kind of __________ and signifies the sweet death of Christ.
2. What is the basic need for both God's coming to us and for our going to God?
3. Onycha denotes the __________ of a little animal that is good for medicine and is also used as a spice.
4. The unpleasant odor of galbanum has three strange functions:
Choose 3 answers.
strengthens the fragrance of the other odors
reduces the smoke of the incense
causes the fragrance to remain
repels insects and poisonous snakes
5. What does it mean in our experience that the incense is not for man's smelling?
6. The name Bezalel means "in the _________ of God".
7. The names of Bezalel's father and grandfather have the following significances:
Choose 3 answers.
8. Exodus 31:3: "And I have filled him with the Spirit of God, in __________, and in __________, and in _________, and in all workmanship."
9. John 14:6 and 1 Cor. 1:30 show us that __________ and the __________ are one.
10. According to the Bible, the most noble task is the work of ______________________________.
11. To cut _________ for setting is to help the saints to be transformed and be fit for building.
12. The "carving of wood" signifies dealing with our __________.
13. What is the meaning of Oholiab?
14. Exodus 35:34 indicates that Oholiab's main task was to __________.
15. According to Exodus 36:2, what kind of heart do we need as ones participating in the building of the church?
Choose 2 answers.
16. What is the reason for the insertion concerning the Sabbath in Exodus 31?
17. To God the Sabbath was rest after work, but to man it was _____________ first and then __________.
18. Exodus 31:17 indicates that the Sabbath was not only a rest to God, but was also a __________.
19. Peter's situation on the day of __________ shows us a good illustration of the principle of Sabbath.
20. Everything related to God's dwelling place leads us to one matter - ____________________________________.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service