CEW seeks opportunities to partner with U-M student groups to contribute to the intellectual diversity and cultural awareness of the University community. The student events should be open to the University community and general public.
Requirements for the CEW co-sponsorship of U-M student events:
* All proposals submitted for co-sponsorship must clearly indicate that the event that is open to the University community and general public.
* Proposals must include a complete budget documenting other event co-sponsors and funding sources.
* All publicity for events must include the CEW logo.
* Promotional materials (e.g., press releases, flyers, announcement and event programs, etc.) listing CEW as a co-sponsor must
be reviewed by CEW prior to circulation and distribution.
* An electronic copy of all promotional materials created for the event must be submitted to CEW along with the final budget
within 30 days after the event.
A review committee comprised of the CEW director, the Associate Director for Counseling, Programs and Services and the Senior Associate for Programs and Outreach will make the award selections. Preference will be given to those proposals that are most in alignment with CEW's mission.
Only those proposals submitted via the CEW online form will be considered.
2016 Fall Semester: September 15, 2016 (or minimum 4 weeks before the event)
2017 Winter Semester: January 31, 2017
2017 Spring/Summer Semester: March 31, 2017
Co-sponsorship requests must be submitted by the deadline and at least FOUR (4) WEEKS before the proposed programming. Requests for retroactive funding will not be considered.