Junior League of Tallahassee Done In A Day Application 2019-20
The Junior League of Tallahassee aims to serve our area by participating in projects that provide volunteers and funding for community-based events. Specifically, the Done In A Day committee (a sub-committee within the Junior League of Tallahassee) partners with non-profit and community organizations, like yours, to help execute events that have a positive impact on the Tallahassee community.
Past projects include:
• Volunteer support for large community projects
• Holiday events for children at a local hospital
• Partnering with local schools to provide hands on help with school beautification projects
The overall mission of Junior League of Tallahassee is to improve the lives of children and families. With that in mind, the Done In A Day Committee focuses on partnering with organizations that work to provide basic needs for children and families in our community.
If your organization's work aligns with the Junior League of Tallahassee's mission and you have a short-term volunteer need, we may be an excellent match. These are some of the criteria we look for when deciding to partner with an organization:
• Projects cannot involve any type of direct fundraising (selling tickets, obtaining silent auction items, etc.). Projects can, however, include activities related to a special event (registration, set up, event proctoring, etc.).
• We cannot guarantee that the full number of volunteers requested will be provided, but we will make every effort to encourage members to participate.
• Volunteer placements are generally scheduled in 3 to 4-hour shifts over a time span of half-a- day or one-day periods.
The Junior League of Tallahassee is accepting new applications from community partners for both volunteer assistance and funding until April 2019. Since the applications are generally reviewed monthly, please aim to submit your request 30 days prior to the event. However, applications submitted with less than 30 days’ notice will be reviewed, but our ability to recruit volunteers will be greatly diminished. To submit an application, fill out the form below. For questions about the Done In A Day Application, please email the Done In A Day Committee Co-Chairs, Shelby Cecil and Taryn Fenske, at the email address listed below.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to a great year of service with our Tallahassee community partners.
Junior League of Tallahassee
Done In A Day Committee Co-Chairs
Shelby Cecil and Taryn Fenske
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Junior League of Tallahassee.