Tax Credit Donation Form 2019 - 2020
Tax Credit Facts:
- Anyone, with or without children, married or single, may be eligible for this Arizona state tax credit.
- The $400 maximum tax credit is available to married couples filing jointly.
- The $200 maximum tax credit is available to single or head of household taxpayers.
- Donations may be made in any amount up to the maximum tax credit.
- Arizona taxpayers will receive a dollar for dollar tax credit thereby reducing their tax liability or increasing their tax refund up to the maximum donation.
- Federal taxpayers may reduce their taxable income up to the maximum donation.
The Arizona Tax Credit Donation is a win for schools and a win for citizens. It is the only way you can designate where your own tax dollars go and schools receive critical funding.
Donations received on or before April 15, 2020 will be eligible for a tax credit for either the 2019 or 2020 Arizona state or federal taxes. Donations received after April 15, 2020 will only be eligible for a tax credit for the 2020 Arizona state and federal taxes.
Full Name: Last, First, MI)
City, State, Zip Code
Last 4-digits of Social Security Number
$400 (Married maximum for full refund)
$200 (Single/Head of Household maximum for full refund)
Other (continue to next section)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ridgeline Academy.
Terms of Service