Benefits of joining the ODC include:
- Your picture, biography, and email address listed on our website
- Active participation in Meet the Doula Nights
- Free advertising!
- You can list yourself as a "Proud Member of The Olympia Doula Circle" on your business material
- Networking, training, and birth processing opportunities
- Several organized community outreach opportunities to be involved in per year
- A fantastic support network of other local doulas!
Indicate below if you agree to the following terms and requirements:
- You are either a certified birth doula, currently pursuing birth doula certification, or have attended at least 25 births
- You have attended at least one Monday meeting and one Meet the Doula Night as an observer
- You agree to make every effort to attend ODC meetings and functions. Meetings are the first Tuesday of the month from 9:30 - 11, locations vary
- Whenever possible, you agree to inform the group if you are unable to attend meetings for health or emergent reasons or if you're at a birth. Please note, children are welcome at meetings.
- You agree to participate in online communication and will check our private facebook group at least weekly and respond to questions / comments that pertain to you
- You agree to a $50 registration fee, and $35 membership renewal fee