HAWAI‘I PRIMARY CARE NEEDS ASSESSMENT DATA BOOK FEEDBACK SURVEY
Family Health Services Division
Attn: Hawai‘i Primary Care Needs Assessment Data Book Feedback Survey
1010 Richards St. , Suite 911
Honolulu, HI 96813
FAX: (808) 586-6110
Phone: (808) 733-8364
The Family Health Services Division is committed to making the Hawai‘i Primary Care Needs Assessment Data Book as useful and user-friendly as possible. Your completion of this brief survey will provide us with information that we can use to improve and continue to share with you the most useful data available. Please complete this survey online at
1. Your organization or role is best described as a:
Community non-profit organization
For-profit medical provider
2. The Data Book helps you accomplish:
(select all that apply)
Facility or services planning
Recruitment or retention of providers
3. Please describe how you use the information shared in this book (knowing specific examples would be helpful).
4. Which health indicators/information were most important in your work?
5. Which health indicators/information were less important in your work?
6. What other data/information would like included in future Data Books?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service