Vegan Dining- Summer Vegan Pho Edition with Banh Mi Lee
The Vegan Dining series is back! Sign up below :)
The HAE Creative team has come together with Lee Nara, owner of Banh Mi Lee in HaeBangChon to announce the official launch of Vietnamese Vegan Pho. Come and join us for a night of Vietnamese dining, meet the owner and make some new friends.
The goal of the Vegan Dining series is to give non-vegan restaurant support in developing vegan options that will remain on the menu, not just for a one-time event or project. Our aim is to help these restaurants to become leaders in sustainable food space.
[ Details ]
* When & Where *
- Date : July, 27th 2019 (Saturday)
- Time : 5:00-6:30pm / 7:00-8:30pm
- Location : Banh Mi Lee (in Haebangchon) / 서울시 용산구 용산동 2가, 45-9 (45-9, Yongsan-dong 2-ga, Yongsan-gu, Seoul)
- Distance : 10 mins on foot from Noksapyeong station exit #2, line #6
* Course Menu *
Appetizer: Summer Rolls
Main: Vegan Pho
Dessert: Fried bananas with Fell & Cole artisan coconut ice creme
* How to register *
- Sign up and make payment. You will get a confirmation email or text message within 2 days.
- Participants: 20 people max / each time set
- Registration fee: KRW30,000/person (unless you are a HAE supporter in which it is 27,000 won)
- Please note that the fee is not refundable unless you can find someone to take your spot.
Looking forward to meeting you all.
Feel free to contact: 010-9634-0988 / firstname.lastname@example.org (ENG/ 한국어)
Your Name (ex Helen, Gi)
Your Phone Number
Your Email Address
Are you ?
Are you ?
I am a member of the HAE supporters (27,000 won)
No, I am not (30,000 won).
How many people do you register?
Which seating time would you like to reserve?
5:00-6:30 PM (only max 20 seats available)
7:00-8:30 PM (only max 20 seats available)
Bank account holder’s name to transfer registration fee (If it does not match)
I understand my place on the dining will only be confirmed once the payment is made.
Yes, I got it!
Plz allow Photo & Video shooting.
Yes, I got it!
No, i don’t want
How did you find out about vegan dining? If you found out from a certain FB group/person, please state the name. =) Thank you!
Do you want to give feedback after event?
If you have any questions, please write down. Thank you
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service