Sunday Supper Potluck Sign-up - February 23
Sharing a meal together is one of the earliest traditions of the Church. Acts 2:42 tells us the first followers of Jesus "...devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer." We are excited to experience a new and similarly-inspired gathering with you, and that means all of you—young and old; single and married; toddlers and teens—we will all benefit from experiencing community together. We look forward to getting to know one another while sharing a meal and exploring what it means to live out our faith and walk closely with Jesus.
We’re inviting all who are attending to contribute to our meal. Below is a list of items that you can choose from. Whether you love to cook or it’s just not your thing, there is still a way to contribute to our shared meal.
* Please arrive at 5 p.m. with your dish.
* Hot/warm dishes should be warm and ready to serve (there is no place to warm/heat food at the church)
* Please bring a trivet if your dish is hot
* Please bring serving utensils
* Those bringing grape juice, drinks, plates, bowls, napkins, or utensils, please bring them on Sunday morning to drop off at the prep kitchen next to the cafe, directly behind the Resource Center. This helps our set-up, and will give us time to chill drinks.
* NO nuts, please! (This includes all nuts, nut flours, nut milks, etc.) We want to keep children and adults with allergies safe.
Questions? Ideas? Want to join the Sunday Supper Team? Email Pam at
P.S. Don't forget to click "SUBMIT" at the end!
How many ADULTS will be attending with your group (including you)?
How many STUDENTS will be attending with your group (middle or high school students)?
How many CHILDREN will be attending with your group (toddler–elementary school kids)?
This week we're having a BAKED POTATO & SALAD BAR! What would you like to bring for dinner? Please choose one or more items.
Baked potatoes (12–14)
Ground beef (2 lbs; 8 servings)
Gluten-free ground beef (2 lbs; 8 servings)
Ground turkey (2 lbs; 8 servings)
Gluten-free ground turkey (2 lbs; 8 servings)
Shredded chicken (3–4 cups; 24 oz.)
Gluten-free shredded chicken (3–4 cups; 24 oz.)
Salad (8–10 servings)
Shredded cheese (16 oz)
Beans (2–3 cans)
Chopped onions & peppers (2 cups of each)
Sour cream (32 oz.)
Crumbled Bacon (1–2 cups)
Steamed Broccoli (8–10 servings)
Steamed Cauliflower (8–10 servings)
Butter (2-3 sticks)
Diced /cubed ham (8–10 servings)
Chopped mushrooms (8–12 oz. chopped mushrooms)
Barbecue sauce (18 oz.)
Dessert (2 dozen cookies or 1 cake/pie)
Gluten-free dessert (2 dozen cookies or 1 cake/pie)
Bowls (50 ct)
Dinner plates (50 ct)
Dessert plates (50 ct)
Forks (48 ct)
Soda/Sparkling water (12 cans)
Bottled Water (1-case 24 bottles)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Willowcreek.org.