Northshield Artist Release and Publication Permission
This form may be completed and e-mailed to an SCA publication for immediate use. SCA publications must have your signature on file to use your material. This signature can be digital in the form of an email from you stating that you agree to the terms of this release.
Once this form is completed, you will receive an email with the content of the form. Please forward that email in its entirety to
. This will count as a signature for legal purposes.
My legal name is
I am known in the Society for Creative Anachronism as
I do hereby grant permission for my...
Scribal and/or artwork
Creative product (all mediums)
which is entitled
only answer if you only want to give a release for one specific item
to be used as follows:
1. One-time publication in an issue of the Northwatch, or any other official Northshield communication channel
1.5. *OR* publication that publication no more than ___ times (separate issues). [Please answer the question below]
2. Performance at the event called _______ [Please answer question below]
3. Posting on the Web page for the Kingdom of Northshield, Society for Creative Anachronism, and subsidiary entities.
4. Posting on officially-recognized digital platforms i.e. social media for the Kingdom of Northshield, the Society for Creative Anachronism, and subsidiary entities.
5. Ownership by the publication titled and all copyright granted to that publication (Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.), which shall determine all future use of the item named above. (Check no other item.)
(If you selected 1.5 or 2: number of times to be published OR event name
If 1.5: If it can be reproduced in perpetuity, please put "no limit" in this field.
I recognize that persons unknown may link to this site or may use my work without my permission. I shall hold the web page owner harmless from such activity if proper notice appears on the Web page, and I am immediately notified when the link or use is discovered.
If I have checked one or more of items 1-3, I retain all copyright in my work and may grant permission to any other publication or entity to use my work.
If I have checked the last item, I understand that I have assigned copyright of this work to the Society for Creative Anachronism, and I will have no further control over the distribution of the work.
I agree to ensure appropriate academic due diligence where appropriate. I recognize that this is my responsibility as the creator of the art and that the Society for Creative Anachronism is not responsible for this.
Today's date is
By writing my name in the following text box, I agree to the terms of the waiver above.
My mailing address is
I acknowledge that I will receive an email with the content of this form. I agree to forward that email in its entirety to
. This will count as my signature for legal purposes.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service