The Williamsport Crosscutters thank you for your support and for considering us to be a part of your fundraising event. The information below will guide you through the process of requesting a donation and provide you with an overview of our guidelines.
Due to the tremendous amount of requests received each month, the Crosscutters have instituted the following guidelines regarding donations:
1. Donation requests will only be accepted from not-for-profit groups, causes, organizations, schools and charitable initiatives.
2. All donation requests must be submitted at least one month in advance of your event.
3. All requested donations must appropriately benefit the citizens of Williamsport or Williamsport’s immediately surrounding communities.
4. Only one request may be made per any 12 month period.
5. The Williamsport Crosscutters do not make monetary donations.
Submitting a request does not guarantee that a donation will be made. The Crosscutters will contact you if/when a donation request is approved. All donations made are at the sole discretion of the Williamsport Crosscutters.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service