Rachel Balkovec One on One Mentorship
This application will take 10 minutes of your time to read and complete. Please read carefully! You will be notified within 48 hours if I can take you on as a mentorship student.
Feel like you are misunderstood and tired of hearing that you are 'crazy' for having unique goals?
You came to the right place.
I have spent the last 12 years crafting an unprecedented career as a woman in a male dominated industry. I've traveled the globe, met incredible high level thinkers and developed relationships with several key mentors that have proven to be life altering.
Most importantly, I have been through a lot. I've been discriminated against, felt lonely, gone through bouts of depression, doubted myself and navigated identity loss as an athlete and a coach. I have been broke more times than I care to think about and terrified that what I was going through wasn't going to pay off. Through these mistakes and challenges, I have learned how to pull myself up from rock bottom, come out stronger on the other side and even use those times to my advantage.
When I'm not working as a hitting coach for the New York Yankees, my time is spent mentoring others. This is my chance to empower someone else who has struggled to feel and act like the champion and change maker that they truly are.
This Mentorship is For You If:
1. You feel that you have unique experiences that no one else understands.
2. You notice that you work harder than just about everyone you know.
3. You feel compelled to share your passion and experiences with others.
4. You don’t always know how to use these unique experiences and gifts to catapult your career into the stratosphere and change the world.
5. You are a f*cking unicorn and you need a detailed step by step process to translate that into a thriving career and expansive lifestyle.
Through This Mentorship You Will:
1. Eliminate self limiting beliefs.
2. Deep dive into your background and understand the good, the bad and the ugly and how you can use all of it.
3. Learn how to clearly communicate your unique story and gifts to future employers and clients.
4. Transform your life and the lives of others through your career and daily actions.
1. Pre-Mentorship On Boarding Assignments (So we can hit the ground running!)
2. Week 1: Resume / Background Audit - Who are you and how can we put this into bullet point form?
3. Week 2: Cover Letter / Understanding your unique gifts and talents and how to communicate those properly.
4. Week 3: Networking / Putting your updated materials to work in actionable steps to grow your network
5. Week 4: Individual Needs Week - After getting to know one another, we'll have a better idea of how to use this time. Social media help? Relationship help? More networking? Talking through career options? I leave this open to allow for individualization of everyone's experience.
The Nuts and Bolts of What is Included:
1. 4 Questionnaires / Thought Exercises to get to know yourself so you can get to know your future
2 My Course, The VHA (Virtual Handshake Academy - $129 value, see below for details).
3. Once Weekly 60-90min Video Calls
4. Daily access to Rachel through direct messaging
***After mentoring 27 people in the past year through this program, I really believe the most valuable thing you will get is not feeling alone, crazy or unrealistic in pursuit of your ambitious goals. The stories and experiences that I have to share with you are the most unique thing that I can give you. I have been through lots of twists and turns in my life and career and many of them are unique only to me given the circumstances of my path. Feeling like no one understands? I probably do. This is way beyond resume and cover letter.
This Mentorship costs $450 and can be paid in 1, 2 or 3 installments.
What is the VHA? The Virtual Handshake Academy:
First and last name
Choose the 2 Reasons for Applying for Coaching with Rachel that Most Fit You.
Getting more confident to apply for 'big' jobs and take career risks!
I feel comfortable applying, but am not getting any calls for interviews and am not sure why.
I get interviews, but never seem to land the job.
I am in a job that I don't really like and need support in following my passion.
I want to improve my overall lifestyle in a holistic manner that will bolster my career in the process.
Level of Education
In a Long Term Relationship
Expecting My First!
None, but want some in the next 3-5 years
None and don't want any in the next 3-5 years
Blink 182, Beastie Boys
Nelly, T Pain
Suge, Lil Baby
Bob Marley, Rebelution
Rage Against the Machine, Blade
Johnny Cash, Chris Stapleton, Tyler Childers
Workout Taste (Choose 2)
I hate working out!
Walking, Hiking, Biking
In a job that I love, want to take it to the next level
In a job that I hate, want to get out... Yesterday
Seeking my first job!
I don't love or hate my job and I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
My health and fitness is great, wouldn't change a thing!
I would like to get in better shape and be more athletic
I am not in the best shape, but feel comfortable with where I'm at
I am not in the best shape and feel like it effects other areas of my life
Please add a link to view your cover letter here. Send it as is, don't feel a need to spruce it up! I do NOT expect or want a cover letter specific to this coaching opportunity. A link to a Google Doc, Dropbox, etc. all work. *Please TRIPLE check that I will not need permission for access so the process runs smoothly! If you don't have a cover letter, leave this blank.
Please add a link to view your resume here. Again, please send it as is. *Please TRIPLE check that I will not need permission for access so the process runs smoothly!
Please enter your Instagram, Twitter and Tik Tok profiles here... I said Tik Tok. Any social media platforms where you interact, please enter them here.
In your own words, what are you hoping to get out of coaching with Rachel? (3-5 sentences)
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Rachel Balkovec.