* Your appointment time slot will be emailed/messaged to you on or before 7th March
* The appointment slots will be allocated on first come first served basis. Please be on time for your appointment slot.
* Both VFS and High Commission of India staff will be available on premises.
* Please bring all necessary documentation for your application.
* Please bring your application fee in cash. VFS accepts only cash for these remote surgeries. Nearest cash point is two minutes away.
* BMF is a charity organisation based in Basingstoke, providing services to the BAME communities in and around Basingstoke. Requesting donation of £10 per application to cover the logistics costs.
* HCI London has been providing the weekend passport surgery services for the last two years at various places in UK. These services are not advertised on their website. Should you have any queries on this, please contact HCI London directly. BMF is only a facilitator for these services.