Please take note of the following information to insure a smooth performance for your child.
• Date: Tuesday, May 2nd
• Time: Students should report to the Band Room no later than 6:30 pm. The concert begins at 7:00 pm and will last about 45 minutes.
• Location: Dodgen Middle School Theater
• Uniform: The band uniform consists of the white Dodgen Band polo shirt, solid black dress pants, long black socks, and completely black dress shoes. The uniform shirt will be worn tucked in. If you need to acquire any of these items, please do so as soon as possible.
****At LGPE, we noticed several students had socks that were too short, showing bare ankles when he or she sat down. Also, some students’ shoes had large white logos or bottoms that were distracting while students sat up on stage. ****
• Rehearsal: Students will have only ONE combined rehearsal on Tuesday, May 2nd during 1st and 2nd period connections time.
• After the Concert: The Little Blue Ice Cream Truck will be outside Dodgen following the concert if you are looking for a place to mix and mingle!!! Please remember to bring some cash IF you want to buy some ice cream!