Sponsors: Please help your applicant fill out this form if needed. We need both applicant and sponsor information.
Applicants: We DO NOT share your information to outside sources and will not be used for solicitations.
Submitting this application does not guarantee attendance at the weekend requested, but we will try our best. Applicant and sponsor will receive email confirmation before the weekend begins; unless you indicated you prefer postal mail then you will receive a postal letter. Additional information will be provided at that time. A $50 fee will be collected on the weekend.
If you prefer, you may print out a form and mail it in. Simply go to: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-2vs98riUksX7cR2FLw00HEBSr57kQSh/view?usp=sharing
Print and mail completed form to: LoRi Morrissey - 2428 Crimson Ridge Circle NW - Rochester, MN 55901
Via de Cristo Participant Information and Guidelines
* “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment.” Matthew 22:37-38
* Via de Cristo is an ecumenical program. Members of any Christian church are invited to participate provided they have a sponsor. It is required that a person be at least 18 years old.
* The weekend begins at 7:30p.m. on Thursday and ends at approximately 5:00 pm Sunday. Complete attendance is required for the entire weekend.
* Each weekend is coordinated by a team, which has gathered and trained together for that weekend only.
* The same format and time schedule is followed for each weekend.
* Weekends are held in a host church or facility where all of the participants and Via de Cristo team members live together as a community for that weekend.
*Via de Cristo is open to both single and married people.