BTCCC Homework Agreement
The BTCCC offers homework time to all school-age children throughout the week. The homework period will be set up as follows:
1. Parents and children have to read, agree, sign, and submit a homework agreement.
2. A BTCCC staff member will assist the children during this time. Parent helpers are welcome and may volunteer to fulfill their parent contract.
3. Keep in mind that we are not a tutoring service. Homework time is time for the children to complete their homework on their own.
4. We provide the space for them to do their work.
5. Upon completion of homework, the child must show a staff member what he/she has completed. The staff member will check for completeness and neatness, not accuracy. We will not point out errors because the child’s teacher needs to see if he/she is experiencing challenges in any certain area.
6. Homework time will be provided Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
7. If you would like your child to do silent reading upon completing their homework, please indicate on the form below.
8. Homework days may be adjusted depending on activities and programming at the BTCCC.
9. CHILDREN MUST COME PREPARED WITH HOMEWORK MATERIALS ( weekly packets, worksheets, books, etc.). We will not give individual reminders to children who forget their homework and/or reading books.
10. There is absolutely no talking during homework time.
11. PLEASE GO OVER THE HOMEWORK AGREEMENT WITH YOUR CHILD TO DISCUSS THE RULES, EXPECTATIONS AND IMPORTANCE OF TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY. By signing below, you are agreeing to the terms stated above.
I would like my child to do homework on the following days:
I would like my child to do silent reading for 20 minutes.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service