2019 First Peas Contest Registration
1. Only Gateway Greening network school and youth gardens can compete
2. Pick up seed peas starting January 29, 2019. A list of pickup times and locations are below.
3. Plant your seeds after February 25.
4. Tend peas.
5. Harvest and document the harvest!
6. Complete First Peas to the Table Results form by June 3rd.
Primary Contact Person
Primary Contact Email
Secondary Email or Phone Number
Estimated Number of Students Participating
Requested Pea Variety
Sweet peas are a tasty, fresh from the vine snack. Shelling peas are the variety described in the First Peas to the Table book and students can help with the processing.
Shelling (English) Peas
Anticipated Pickup Location and time (Pick One Please)
If planning on picking up your seeds at the Gateway Greening Office, please email
beforehand. Sometimes staff are all outside, but we can make sure to meet you there!
GG Seed Packet Sale, January 26, 2019, 9AM - 12PM, 3815 Bell Ave, St. Louis, MO 63108
GG Community Agriculture Conference, February 10, 2019, 12 - 5PM
GG Office, January 28 - March 1, 2019, 8:30AM - 5PM (Monday - Friday Only), 2211 Washington Ave., St. Louis, MO, 63103
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Gateway Greening.
Terms of Service