For your convenience, you can place your order for the following products using our online system. The supply is very limited and we will close the order form once the order limit is reached.
Orders will be ready for pick up at Lehr's German Specialties (1581 Church St, San Francisco) EVERY WEDNESDAY (11 am - 6 pm). The order cut-off day and the last day for cancelations is MONDAY (6 pm).
For questions please email email@example.com or call the store at (415) 341-0024.
- Honig Brottoast: Honey and olive oil make this toast bread extra soft and special. Perfect for an afternoon slice of toast with tea, or as a sandwich. Made with half local wheat, milled fresh by Laila, just for your bread!
- Brötchen (Seeded): Seeded rolls made with wheat, rye, and spelt flours. Sesame seeds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cracked wheat, and cracked rye. Vegan, all organic. 50% local grains, freshly milled from Eck Farms.
- Brötchen (Plain): Plain rolls, made with organic white flour, olive oil, salt, and water. Slow fermented to aid digestion.
- Country Loaf: Made with wheat flours, and a touch of rye. Soft fluffy interior with crispy crust. Ingredients: water, salt, sourdough starter, soft white wheat flour and hard red wheat flour.
- Seedy Rye Bread: A combination of whole rye flour and freshly milled rye berries from local Eck Farms, mixed seeds, and a hint of molasses. Vegan, all organic ingredients**, local grains, slow-fermented.
**molasses not organic
- Mischbrot: Hearty, dark bread made with whole red and white spring wheat, spelt and rye flours. All organic, made with natural yeast. Local grains grown by Eck Farms.