If you live in the Asia Pacific region, then you may choose to register on the PCYNAP register.
Once you register with PCYNAP:
1. You will learn about current p4c practices in the Asia Pacific region.
2. You will have opportunity to share and improve your p4c practice with others working in the Asia Pacific region.
3. You will be supported in forming/joining regional networks.
4. You may nominate children to join the PCYNAP Children’s Circle.
5. You may submit an expression of interest to deliver a PCYNAP Master class.
6. You may participate in the 2021 PCYNAP Master class series.
Your information will be available to people who have been approved on the register.
Your information will otherwise be kept confidential and only shared with your consent.
Any unauthorised use, or sharing of the contents with any third party, is expressly prohibited.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service