A birth center is a private, peaceful and home-like alternative to hospitals and home births for expectant mothers looking for a safe and natural childbirth experience. It is our goal to provide a relaxing atmosphere with luxurious birth suites, each with a private bath/birth pool and kitchen facility for family use. Personal care throughout will be provided by a certified professional midwife. In addition, it is our hope this facility can be used for community birth gatherings, shared space with other birth organizations, and be used by certified professional midwives or certified nurse midwives as a place for prenatal appointments and education -- a true community experience for natural birth.
Reasons for Choosing a Birth Center vs. Home Birth:
* Many children in the home.
* Remove the temptation of performing normal duties around the home.
* Birth Center's location is closer to a major hospital.
* A Birth Center can provide a spa-like, relaxing atmosphere.
* A home birth-like experience without worrying family.
* Postpartum Doula support.