Tell Your Lawmakers: End Washington Waste Spending. We do not need our taxes to increase in NJ!
I urge you to oppose the two so-called "infrastructure" bills totaling $4.7 TRILLION dollars in new spending!
Spending another $4.7 trillion we don’t have would lead to higher middle-class taxes and higher interest rates. Inflation could skyrocket, imposing an “inflation tax” on everyone – particularly hurting the poor. Given what the economy has been through, we cannot afford these risky spending plans!
These proposals will also:
• Raise taxes on families and small businesses by trillions of dollars
• Mandate more government control over health care
• Empower the IRS to collect and monitor bank account deposit and withdrawal information
• Implement elements of the "Green New Deal" by dishing out special interest subsidies & carveouts
• Impose pieces of the anti-worker PRO act, hurting workers, businesses, and independent contractors
• Spend trillions of dollars more in unrelated and ineffective spending
We can rebuild our economy make improvements to infrastructure and address other critical needs without massive tax increases and trillions in new spending.
I urge you to end Washington waste, stop the spending spree, and vote NO on both infrastructure proposals.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
I'd like to sign up to receive updates on this issue
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Jersey 1st.