October 12: Meeting Open to the Public on Western Oregon Forest Management Plan and Habitat Conservation Plan - RSVP
What: This meeting will provide updates on the Forest Management Plan (FMP) & Implementation Plans (IPs) and will also provide an update on the Western Oregon State Forests Habitat Conservation Plan (HCP) and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) process focused on that HCP.
This will be a virtual-only meeting.
As part of the stakeholder engagement process, we invite you to this meeting to hear updates on the Western Oregon State Forests management planning efforts, ask questions, and provide your perspectives and feedback. The meeting will be an opportunity to:
• Learn about the FMP and IP engagement process
• Learn about FMP strategy development
• Hear updates on the Administrative Draft Western Oregon State Forests HCP
• Hear updates on the HCP NEPA process
This meeting is one of many anticipated future opportunities to engage in state forests planning and is meant to provide an update to the process.
When: Tuesday, October 12, 2-5 p.m. The meeting will include:
• 2:00 – 4:00 PM: Background information, process updates, presentations, and an opportunity for Q&A/discussion and to provide feedback.
• 4:00 – 5:00 PM: An informal discussion period to provide participants with an open discussion on any topics presented during the meeting.
Where: Please see below the webinar and call-in information. We ask that you join the webinar a few minutes early to troubleshoot any issues and to ensure the meeting starts on time. Click here for additional webinar instructions, tips, and protocols.
• To view and participate in the webinar, go to:
from your computer
• Use computer audio or call-in from your phone using the following call-in information:
o Dial: 1 (253) 215-8782
o Meeting ID: 983 7978 8519
Webinar Recording: A post-meeting recording will be posted on the ODF YouTube channel. The ODF Youtube channel can be found at
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
What's your name?
What organization do you represent?
Would you like to receive updates on how you can stay connected with the Western Oregon FMP and HCP processes?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service