NCET exists to strengthen Nebraska’s nonprofit community through collaboration, training, and leadership development. The resources we provide help our member organizations build year-round civic engagement in the communities they serve. Our goal is to ensure all Nebraskans’ voices are represented in the policy decisions that affect their lives, and to build leadership among community members and our nonprofit partners.
NCET recognizes that there are nonprofits in Nebraska that do not conduct direct voter contact or civic engagement activities and have created a partnership structure. NCET Partners are committed to resource & information sharing, participating in or organizing coordinated partner activities and to assisting with identifying needs in marginalized communities and the RAE.
Any 501(c)(3) organization, school, library, university, etc., that provides direct services to an underrepresented group or that advocates for underrepresented groups, would benefit from becoming a Table partner.
For information about joining the Nebraska Civic Engagement Table Partnership Program, please complete our Partnership Application.
Benefits of partnerships include support in the areas of:
Resource & Information Sharing-
- Information shared via newsletter on increasing civic engagement, removing barriers to access, and achieving racial equity in the nonprofit advocacy community.
- Opportunities for policy/legislative bills information
- Volunteer opportunities from members and partners
Coordinated Partner Activities
- Opportunities for coordination and collaboration
- Provide guidance for hosting community discussions and focus groups