3. You will be provided with a space that is approximately 12' by 12' and your table and set up must be contained in that space. If you need a larger space we need to know before market day.
4. Our market runs June through October. We will let you know the specific dates, since growing seasons change from year to year. LEAF night occurs outside rain or shine. We may not have space under cover to accommodate your table. Please plan accordingly. Tents will need weights or stakes on stormy nights. Bring both. Lakewood storms can happen quickly.
5. To prevent vendor no-shows there is a $50 (returnable) deposit to vend at LEAF Community Farmers' Market. You can miss only one scheduled week. Your $50 will be returned to you at the end of the year if you can stick to your schedule. LEAF still relies on vendor donations to help pay for marketing and operational costs. We still suggest giving LEAF a 5% donation each week you vend.
6. Contact the guest vendor coordinator as soon as possible if you are unable to attend an assigned night.
7. We are encouraging vendors to attend weekly. If you would like to come less often the Guest Vendor coordinator will work with you to assign particular night (s) that you will be a guest vendor. You will guest vend only on those nights assigned to you. But, you are welcome to ask to vend more often.
8. You must follow federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing the item in which you are vending.
Any questions can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org