2019 VOORHEES BASKETBALL PRESEASON TRAINING CLINIC
Voorhees Basketball Association presents a Preseason Basketball Training Clinic in partnership with South Jerseys own and Difference Makers lead trainer, Julian Dunkley:
• Assistant D1 Coach at Quinnipiac University 2006-2007, University of Maine 2005-2006
• Head Coach of Jamaican National Team 2005-2010
• Led South Jersey in scoring; Avg. 27.9 pts. &10.7 rebounds as a Cherry Hill West Senior
• Top 50 players in the country by NIKE ABCD Camp
• Temple commit ended collegiate career at the University of Maine
Get prepared for this upcoming basketball season. Don’t miss this opportunity to build and strengthen your child’s basketball skills in a (3) three-day Preseason Basketball Training Clinic.
Who Should Attend: Grades 3rd – 12th: Recreation, Travel, Middle and High School (Girl & Boy) players
Where: Voorhees Middle School Gym - 1000 Holly Oak Drive Voorhees Township, NJ 08043
Cost of session: $50.00
Please click on the following link to pay via PayPal:
PLAYER FULL NAME
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service