Why 4 Generations?
Exodus 34:6-7: "Then the Lord passed by in front of him [Moses] and proclaimed, 'The Lord, the Lord God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in lovingkindness and truth; who keeps lovingkindness for thousands, who forgives iniquity, transgression and sin; yet He will by no means leave the guilty unpunished, visiting the iniquity of fathers on the children and on the grandchildren to the third and fourth generations.'”
Second Generation:Checklist 1: Are You or Your Companion Without Natural Affection?
First Generation: Checklist 2: Are Narcissism & Codependence in Your Homes of Origin?
Second Generation continued:Checklist 3: Are You or Your Companion a Type 1—Sexually Naïve Sexless Spouse?Checklist 4: Are You or Your Companion a Type 2—Fire-Flirting Sexless Spouse?Checklist 5: Are You or Your Companion a Type 3—Wicked & Hate Filled Sexless Spouse?
Third & Fourth Generations:Checklist 6: Are Your Children & Grandchildren Being Harmed by Your Sexless Relationship?
No identifying information is collected unless you have asked me for help and I've asked you to take the survey. In that case, you will enter a code word or phrase of your choice to share with me when we talk. Identifying your answers will help me quickly get to core issues so I can suggest specific options for dealing with your problems.
This survey uses Google Forms to collect aggregated data for identifying average results and projecting outcomes in various scenarios in sexless marriages over four generations.
2. It will help you quickly get to the 24/7 core issues of your relationship that lead to a dead bedroom.
3. It will help you step out of your misery into your children's pain so you can make loving decisions for them.
4. It will open your heart to God's love and how he doesn't trap anyone in sexless marriages.
5. If you are single or divorced, it will help you avoid Mr. or Ms. Wrong.
6. If you are divorced, it will help you recognize what went wrong and promote healing.
BONUS: Analyzing the data from all the anonymous answers will help others avoid your misery as it will aid us in finding more effective ways of dealing with sexless marriages.
Results and insights will be shared through the Embarrass the Alligator Newsletter. Sign up at EmbarrassTheAlligator.com.
The survey covers all three levels of sin in sexless marriages found in Jude 22-23: Type 1: The "Doubting" Spouse, Type 2: The "Fire-Flirting" Spouse, and Type 3: The "Polluted" Spouse. The report "Analyze Your Answers" gives plans for overcoming clustered love sins as applies to the three different levels of sexless marriages.
Early results of the survey show that most men and women who marry an unloving, sexless spouse grew up in a narcissistic home. They don’t know what real love looks, sounds, smells, tastes, feels, and acts like. Consequently, they didn’t recognize red flags when they dated their future mate.
Often both spouses grew up in a narcissistic home. The report "Everyone Is an Adult Child" will help you start dealing with one of the fundamental issues in most sexless marriages.
The report shows how codependents and narcissists represent opposite approaches to having a low self-image. In the middle of these two extremes is the passionate lover. When we learn how to love ourselves, we become better lovers to our spouse.
Most sexless marriages contain both a codependent and a narcissist. Sometimes they contain two narcissists. This report will help open your eyes so you can begin to heal yourself.
Copyright © 2016-2017 by Patsy Rae Dawson LLC. All rights reserved. Not to be reproduced without written permission from the author. Contact Patsy@PatsyRaeDawson.com.
NEVER ARGUE WITH YOUR GUT INSTINCTS!If your gut is telling you something is wrong, probably 95% of the time, something is wrong. Don’t take a chance on being in the other 5%. Go to a women’s shelter and let a counselor help you analyze what is going on in your home. They are trained. You and your church leaders probably aren’t.
2. You voluntarily agree to participate in the survey. You may withdraw from the survey at any time by simply closing your browser window.
3. You give permission for your answers to be used anonymously in analysis of the data and in any derivative works resulting from the survey.
4. You understand the survey is generic and for informational purposes only on an “as is” basis. It does not provide all the information that is otherwise available.
5. You understand the survey is not a substitute for your own study and is not providing medical, professional, or legal services.
6. You understand the survey is not providing any guarantees or warranties of any kind.