Admissions Open Days Registration
To get a real taste of the unique experience you could have as a student of UWC Mahindra College, we invite you to join us at our next Admissions Open Day on the UWC Mahindra College campus.
At the Open Day, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about UWC through a presentation by our Admissions Team
- Meet current students & learn about student life
- See how our unique educational programme goes beyond just the IB Diploma
- Understand how our need-based scholarships make this opportunity possible irrespective of financial background
- Ask questions about how to approach the National Committee Selections process
- Tour the College
These busy sessions are packed with the information you need to get a real feel for what life at the College can be like. If you would like to join us, please complete the form below to register for an upcoming Open Day.
PLEASE NOTE: If you cannot make it to a session for any reason and have already registered, we request you to please inform us in advance at
. This will help us greatly in our planning and open up your spot for someone else.
APPLICATIONS FOR 2020-ENTRY: The application process for students enrolling in August 2020 is now open. UWC Mahindra does not accept applications directly from students. Students must apply to the UWC movement through one of two routes. Please visit
to learn more.
1. NATIONAL COMMITTEE ROUTE: Applications are made via the UWC Committee of India which selects Indian student representatives for all 17 UWC schools and colleges. Please visit
for more details. For other National Committees please visit
2. GLOBAL SELECTIONS PROGRAMME ROUTE: Candidates who do not need financial support/scholarships can apply to most UWC schools & colleges through the Global Selections Programme. Please visit:
for more info.
First Name of Prospective Student
Last Name of Prospective Student
Date of Birth
Current Grade / Class
Which Open Day (Admissions Session) would you want to attend?
23 November, 2019 (Saturday) - UWC Mahindra Campus, Pune
Number of people attending?
I am a....
Parent or Guardian
Teacher / Educator
Please re-confirm your email address
Where did you hear about UWC Mahindra College?
Word of Mouth / Friends
School or Teachers
Article or Publication
Global UWC Movement
In the future, UWC Mahindra College may wish to send you further information about our educational programmes and other initiatives. Please check the box if you do not wish to receive this information.
If you have completed the form, please review your details to check they are correct, then press 'Submit' only once and wait for the acknowledgement page to be displayed. A confirmation will send sent the day before the scheduled event. We look forward to meeting you!
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Mahindra United World College India.