Research Roundtable RSVP
Dr. Ken Smith
Distinguished Professor, Family And Consumer Studies
Director, Utah Population Database, Population Sciences, Huntsman Cancer Institute
Adjunct Professor, Sociology Department
Adjunct Professor, Biomedical Informatics
Dr. Richard Forster
Associate Dean of Research, College of Social & Behavioral Sciences
Professor, Geography Department
Monday, September 9, 3:00 - 4:00 pm
Gardner Commons, Dean’s Conference Room, #3825
- Please review the program solicitation:
- Please visit the web site below to see what has been funded (recent awards made through this program, with abstracts.)
About Research Roundtables:
Research Roundtables are supported by the Research Development Office and hosted by NEXUS to foster new collaboration and research teams across campus. Topics are centered around research that is of interest to a broad range of disciplines. These events are meant to:
1. Catalyze faculty exploration of interdisciplinary research topics;
2. Discuss strategies to advance research ideas; and
3. Explore potential federal and non-federal funders for interdisciplinary research.
Yes, I will participate.
1. First Name
2. Last Name
3. Email Address
4. Department/Unit and College
5. Brief statement of your research interest.
I cannot attend but I would like to submit a topic for a future Research Roundtable.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service