We would love to hear your thoughts or feedback on how we can improve your experience!
1. Which Shakespeare Shakespeare-In-The-Park program(s) are you most familiar with?
Kids Doing Shakespeare
SSITP School Shows
2. Which theatre space do you prefer for productions?
Cantor Warehouse Theatre
Thornden Park Amphitheatre
Empire Room at NYS Fairgrounds
CNYCF Philanthropy Center Ballroom
3. What do you think is the ideal length of time, including a 15-minute intermission, for a Shakespearean production?
1 hour and 30 minutes
2 hours and 30 minutes
2 hours and 45 minutes
4. The prices of productions play a significant role in whether or not I attend them.
5. What do you think is a reasonable price to pay for a production presented by Syracuse Shakespeare-In-The-Park?
6. Having free parking available at the location of an SSITP production plays a significant role in determining if I will attend.
7. Having free childcare services at the location of an SSITP production would significantly increase the likelihood of me attending productions.
8. How do you typically find out about Shakespeare-In-The-Park productions?
Social Media (Facebook/Twitter)
SSITP website OR FB page
9. What is your gender?
10. Which age group do you identify with the most?
19 or under
75 or older
11. With which group do you identify with most?
Students at other schools
Faculty/staff at other schools
Please provide your zip code
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service