IppStar - Quick survey on the effect of lockdown on the Industry in India
IppStar (IPP Services Training and Research Pvt. Ltd) is the leading market research company that provides research, training and consultancy to the printing, packaging and publishing industry in India. From time -to- time, we do small web-based surveys supported by our research executive to understand the current scenarios and upcoming industry trends. Currently we are doing an electronic and phone call survey to know the effect of the Covid-19 lockdown in India on the printing and packaging industry and the perception of the industry’s emergence from this disruption. With your cooperation we plan to make the results public by 10 May 2020.
1. Are you? (Multiple choice question)
2. Industry you are working in? (Multiple choice question)
Food & Beverage
3. Are you working during this lockdown?
Yes, in the workplace
Yes, from home
Not really working at all
4. How is your experience regarding working from home?
Necessary but a disaster
Necessary but not a complete disaster
Not working from home
5. How much do you expect your turnover to be less in FY2020-2021 than in FY 2019-20?
10 to 30%
More than 30%
6. When will this lockdown lift?
7 to 14 days
14 to 30 days
Don't know or can't say
7. According to you, what will be the effect of lockdown on your sector/industry?
Quick emergence from lockdown to recovery
Slow emergence from lockdown to recovery
8. What will be biggest challenges in economic and industry recovery? (Multiple Choice Question)
Getting workers back
Revival of demand
Maintaining sustainability while controlling costs
9. What kind of challenges are you facing during lockdown? (Multiple choice question)
Lack of manpower/labour
Supply chain issues
Shortage of raw material
10. Are you satisfied with the Government initiatives taken for smoother functioning of business and operations?
Yes, we are heading back to normalcy
Not really satisfied
The initiatives are not helpful
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of IPPStar Group.