Buist Academy Volunteer Sign-Up Form 2019-2020
Welcome new and returning Buist Academy Families!
All parents or guardians of students enrolled at Buist Academy are considered members of the Buist Foundation. The Foundation strives to assist faculty and staff in creating the best possible educational experiences for students by utilizing the time, talents and services of its families.
There are many opportunities to volunteer in your child’s classroom and/or school-wide this coming school year. Any amount of time you can give is invaluable and greatly appreciated. Please sign up below and someone will be in touch with you soon!
Volunteer Opportunity Descriptions
● Special Persons Day Grades K-4 (November 15, 2019), and Grades 5-8 (mid-April 2020 Date TBD) -- This event gives our students an opportunity to invite any “special person(s)” they would like to share in their school day by joining them coffee and time in the classroom.
● Royal Fun Run -- assist with planning and/or implementation of the Fun Run (mid-February, 2020), our in-house school fundraiser.
● Teacher Appreciation Week -- plan and coordinate daily celebrations for our great teachers! (week of May 4-8, 2020)
● 8th Grade Graduation (June 4, 2020) -- Hosted by 6th and 7th grade parents
● Coffee & Conversation -- set up/take down refreshments for the principal’s gathering with parents several times a year (September 27, 2019, December 6th, 2019, and April 17, 2020)
If you have any questions about any of the volunteer opportunities at Buist Academy, please contact us. We would like to thank you in advance for any time you can give for our school, and we’re looking forward to a great year with your support!
Buist Academy Foundation Volunteer Coordinator email:
Volunteer Contact Information
I would be willing to help with the following volunteer opportunities: (please check all that apply)
Special Person's Day for Grades K-4 (November 15, 2019) Committee Member
Special Person's Day for Grades 5-8 (mid-April date TBD) Committee Member
8th Grade Graduation (Date TBD) Committee Member
Fun Run (mid-February, 2020) Committee Member
Teacher Appreciation Week (week of May 4, 2020) Committee Member
Coffee and Conversation Hour (various dates throughout the school year) Committee Member
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service