Please read this.......
Registration is open from 9am till 12pm the day of the show.
(26 Classes) (Stock limited to three modifications)
Why should I pre-register?
The pre-registration cost is $10. The good news is that you don’t have to pay the $10 until the day of
the show – so, if you can’t make the show (boo hoo!), you aren’t out your $10. Also, by pre-registering,
your name will be entered into a drawing for one of three cash prizes.
What a great deal for you!
What if I don’t want to pre-register?
If you’d prefer to not pre-register, you can pay the day of the show. The cost will be $15.
So, you won’t have those extra bucks.
How does registration the day of show work?
Upon arrival, you will pay the registration attendant and be assigned a class. You will be given a judging
sheet to be placed on your dash and your window ID card. You will then be directed where to park.
Once you are parked, you will take your ID card to the Mopar girls inside the nicely air-conditioned
building and finish your registration.
How will I be parked?
Since we want this to be a pleasant experience, you will be parked as you register; so, if you come with
friends, you will be able to enjoy their friendship a bit more by being able to park next to them.
This also helps us with space issues. You will still be judged by class (yeah!)
What do I need to know about the judging process?
Sit back and relax because we will do the judging! Some things to be aware of:
* Fill in the top as stated on judging sheet and this MUST be put on
dashboard or similar
spot if no dashboard; if no sheet, no judging for you (BOO HOO!)
* This is the sheet that will be used to judge your vehicle.
* Window ID card must be on windshield.
* You will have ½ hour before your vehicle is judged to make your vehicle shine.
* Hoods and trunks must be open and convertible tops must be up. (Until you have been judged.)
* If you lock your car, keep in mind that if the judges can’t get inside, it can’t be judged.
What’s in store for the day?
* Goodie bags to the first 100 who show up the day of the show.
* Door prizes (memorize your car number, as it will be used as your door prize ticket number.)
* Great Chinese Auction
* T-Shirts sale
* Some fun games
* Great food and free popcorn
* 2015 Challenger Raffle winner to be announced at the end of our show.
* Trophies will be presented at approximately 3:15
Please complete all boxes below and click on SUBMIT at bottom of form.
Mark your calendars for 9/13/2014 and visit our website for weather updates as date approaches.
Rain date – Saturday, September 20, 2014