Dietrich Bonhoeffer expressed it well in Life Together:It is easily forgotten that the community of Christians is a gift of grace from the kingdom of God, a gift that can be taken from us any day ... Therefore, let those who until now have had the privilege of living a Christian life together with other Christians praise God’s grace from the bottom of their hearts. Let them thank God on their knees and realize: it is grace, nothing but grace, that we are still permitted to live in the community of Christians today.
Those words are the hope that binds us together at For His Glory Community Church. We believe God wants us to experience the beauty and constancy of His loving grace, and we believe He has designed our lives to best experience that as we’re rooted in a local body of believers. Because of this, we’re excited for all that God might do in your life, and ours, as He guides in the possibility of becoming a vital member of this fellowship.
The decision ahead of you is an important one. Few things affect our faith and love for the Lord Jesus as much as the place we sink our spiritual roots into. Our prayer is that our membership process will give you a clear view of who we are at For His Glory Community Church, and through that, you may be helped in discerning the Lord’s will for your life in regards to finding this church to be home
On behalf of every brother and sister in Christ at For His Glory Community Church, thank you taking time to consider membership here. Our prayer is this process will give you a clear sense of who are, and through that, be an aid to you in seeking the Lord’s will for membership.
“And He put all things under his feet and gave Him as head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.” (Ephesians 1:22–23)
1. Attend Sunday morning services* in addition to attendance, all prospective members must be confessing Christians and have been baptized after a personal confession of faith.
2. Participate in the FHG Membership Class* this class must be completed before an application will be accepted.* please check with the church to find out when the next Membership Class is.
3. Complete the FHG Membership Application* any questions in the application can be addressed in your membership conversation
4. Meet with an FHG pastor for the final membership conversation* this meeting will be scheduled with you (your family if applicable) and an FHG pastor
5. Be installed as a member before the FHG body* this will be done during our Sunday morning service