Request edit access
Music and the Market Pre-Registration Form
Brought to you by the Discover Historic Paola (DHP) association and the Miami County Arts Coalition.
Music and the Market for the 2022 season is Saturdays, June 18 through September 24, with a tentative exception for August 27 for the Paola Roots Festival.
The Market runs 6 PM to 9 PM, with Music on the Square performances starting at 7:30 PM.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Can we text you at this phone number?
For which Music and the Market activities are you registering (select all that apply)? We will contact you to complete registration, gather additional information, arrange for scheduling if needed, and share other important details.
I am interested in being a vendor at the Paola Farmers Market.
I am interested in getting on the live music performance schedule.
I am interested in scheduling a date to set up and serve from my food truck.
I would like to volunteer with Music and the Market, to help with operations.
By submitting this form, you agree to abide the participant terms and conditions of Music and the Market.
Music and the Market Participant Terms and Conditions
• The participant is expected to treat all other participants with mutual respect.
• Music and the Market operations are managed by the Discover Historic Paola (DHP) Association. The participant is expected to afford a reasonable respect of command to the managing DHP Official during operations hours.
• The participant shall abide by the decisions and instructions of the managing DHP Official during Music and the Market; in the event of an incident, further resolution of dispute between a participant and DHP shall occur after market hours.
• DHP provides internet promotions and other web resources to the participant as value added to the operation of the Music and the Market. These services are supplemental and not guaranteed.
• The participant agrees that, while taking part in Music and the Market: the Discover Historic Paola Association or its officers, members, or agents; the Miami County Arts Coalition or its officers, members, or agents; and the City of Paola or its officers, employees, or agents shall not be held responsible or liable for any personal property damage, loss, or physical injury of any kind that the participant or associates may incur while operating at Music and the Market.
• Any exceptions to these Terms & Conditions is at the sole discretion of the DHP Official at Music and the Market; dispute over any such exception shall be resolved after hours.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service